Service & Charity Work within our Community
We’re Committed to Helping Our Neighbors Across the Region!
Pico Propane & Fuels serves communities large and small, from Louisiana’s Gulf Coast region through a large part of Texas and into eastern New Mexico. At the core of our work, from propane delivery to equipment installation and service to commercial service, is treating our customers as the neighbors you are.
That commitment also extends to service in our communities. Pico locations support a wide range of organizations and causes here are some of them who we’ve been able to both partner and assist with over the past year!
- Pico Propane and Fuels received a special “Thank You” from the Boerne Education Foundation for their support in the I Give Annual Campaign, benefiting the Boerne Independent School District.
- Our Boerne Pico location were top sponsors for the local 2019 Back the Badge 5K event, the 5th Annual Fundraiser benefitting Kendall County Law Enforcement Officers.
- The Kenedy Pico location partnered with their local H-E-B to provide food and basic hygiene supplies to the Alta Vista Senior Living Center when supplies were tight during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Del Rio Pico location Pico location donated a total of $2,500 to local food banks to help support ongoing COVID-19 pandemic relief.
- In Carizzo Springs, the folks at our location there partnered with the local H-E-B to help stock the shelves of their local food bank, and also donated $1,000 in gift cards.
- The Weslaco Pico location are continued supporters to the Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley.
- The Uvalde Pico location helps provide meals and essential items for the South Texas Food Bank and Loaves & Fishes of Val Verde.
So many of our Pico employees are involved on their own in service in their communities as well, from youth sports to arts organizations to providing meals to senior citizens.
We’re proud of all they do for the neighbors we serve!