Del Rio, TX
- Scope of Position
The Hazmat Service Tech is mechanically minded, energetic, and highly presentable. This individual performs LPG (propane) and refined fuel service and installation jobs. LPG experience is preferred. The position involves installation, removal and maintenance of propane tanks, new customer gas checks, gas turn-on and disconnects, and filling of gas cylinders. The ideal candidate is highly safety-conscious and proficient at providing high-level client service
- Key Responsibilities
- Installing refined fuel and propane tanks
- Maintaining safety and compliance records of service work
- Installing fuel pumps on tanks
- Loading and unloading tanks
- Propane gas / leak checks
- Filling propane cylinders
- Safely load and unload materials and product from trucks.
- Assist plant operations when and as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by plant manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- LPG License (or attain within 30 days)
- Pass pre-employment qualifications such as a Criminal Background Screening, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Employment Verification, and Functional Capacity Exam/Drug Screen.
- Possession of a valid State Driver’s License
- No more than one moving violation in the previous 2 years
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent