The Go-to Fuel Supplier in SE New Mexico
Written on: April 11, 2022
Choosing Local is the Smarter Choice!
When you’re looking for a propane provider, you want a company that knows where you’re calling from whether it’s a back road or a main street, a farm, or a business. Size matters—but bigger isn’t always better when it comes to fuel delivery. There are national corporations, with big headquarters and call centers several states away. And there are discount dealers with low prices and not much else. Neither have any ties to the community, other than their wallets.
Pico Propane and Fuels hits the sweet spot. We’ve been around since 1986, and while we started in Texas, we’ve expanded into New Mexico while remaining committed to the communities we serve. We’re proud to support local schools and non-profits that keep us true to our roots. When it comes to propane delivery, we do the best job because we’re your neighbors, and treat you as such.
Why Choose a Local Propane Supplier?
Here are just a few of the reasons why going local for your fuel and heating system needs just makes sense:
- Reliability: As a local business, we can’t hide behind a call center or anonymous corporation. We offer dependable, safe propane delivery, with convenient options like automatic delivery service and propane tank monitoring.
- Full-Service: We offer cylinder exchanges and refills, plus expert installations, and repairs, too. Our expert technicians will work with you to make sure repairs are done right. When you need to replace or upgrade, we’ll make sure you have the best, most efficient equipment and appliances for your home and your budget.
- Beyond Basics: Propane offers so much versatility, we help you take full advantage of this efficient fuel—something the discount dealers can’t offer. In addition to tanks and heating and water heating equipment, we can help you with a variety of appliances and equipment including log sets, firepits, patio heaters and more.
- We Make It Easy: We’re always looking for ways to make it easier for you. Hassle-free automatic billing and online accounts are just a few of the ways we can help streamline your to-do list and help you save money.
- Commercial: From agriculture and landscaping to manufacturing to restaurants, local businesses appreciate our full range of commercial propane and fuel services, including diesel and biodiesel and oilfield services. Crop drying and greenhouses. Check. Cylinders for forklifts? Check. Wholesale supply? You got it.
The Bottom Line
There are a lot of things we can’t control—the weather, the price of fuel, or how your previous supplier may have done you wrong. But we can do our best to make every one of our customers feel important and confident, like a neighbor, not a client, and gets top-quality service each and every time. It’s how we’ve built our business and how we plan to keep it.
Contact us today—we’re ready to show you what a difference we can make for your home or business.